Florida Mini Goldendoodles
1. To process your application and reserve your spot we require a non-refundable application fee of $300 which will be deducted from the purchase price of your puppy.
2. Florida Mini Goldendoodles guarantees the sale of the dog/puppy to (Buyer) for a period of 1 year from the date of birth against any congenital defects that would severely impair the dogs quality of life. The congenital defect must be confirmed by a board certified licensed veterinarian of the buyer’s choice (expense to be paid by the buyer). Breeder reserves the right to have the puppy examined by our veterinarian, acquire DNA testing or check micro chip to determine the puppy is one of our lineage and health status before issuing a refund or replacement puppy. The breeder will not be responsible for any veterinary, transportation or other expenses incurred and at no time will a credit exceed the purchase of the puppy. The buyer will have the choice of a replacement puppy of equal value to be provided as soon as one is available or a refund of the full sales price of the puppy. This guarantee is good from the birth date of the puppy until the puppy is 1 year old. This guarantee is void if the puppy has been bred or has sired a litter.
3. There is no guarantee on testicles dropping and/or breeding capabilities of any puppy from Florida Mini Goldendoodles. Unless puppy was approved/purchased with Breeding Rights, Florida Mini Goldendoodles requires your puppy to be spayed/neutered by the puppy's first birthday (12 months of age) by a board certified veterinarian. Buyer must provide proof of spay/Neuter to Florida Mini Goldendoodles from a licensed veterinarian showing puppy's identifying information (Microchip number, Breed, color/markings, etc.). If any Florida mini Goldendoodle puppy sold with a spay/neuter contract is found to be breeding, Florida Mini Goldendoodles reserves the right to assess a one time breeding fee of $7500 due immediately upon request. If buyer fails to pay the breeding fee of $7500 within two weeks, Florida Mini Goldendoodles will repossess the dog and take Legal Action to collect the breeding fee with all legal fees being at the expense of the buyer
4. Should the buyer fail to have the puppy checked out by a veterinarian within 2 business days of purchase, the buyer waives all rights to return the animal for a refund or exchange if puppy is found with congenital or hereditary disorders.
5. We advise the buyer not to take puppy into public places or allow puppy to socialize with other dogs that may not be vaccinated until puppy’s immunization has been established (Approximately 4 months of age).
6. Due to the varying kinds of food and environmental conditions that the puppy may come into contact with and the fact that all puppies have immune systems that take time to mature, Florida mini Goldendoodles does not guarantee against parasites as they can be easily contracted in their new home and environment. Those common parasites include all worms, coccidia, and giardia. Florida mini Goldendoodles is not responsible for potential risks due to environmental exposure such as: sarcomas, tumors, autoimmune disorders, thyroid disease, stomach issues, allergies, seizures, training difficulties, or environmental related temperament problems. Environmental triggers are out of the breeder’s control.
7. Florida Mini Goldendoodles will temperament test the puppies and do our best to pair you up with your forever puppy! We strongly suggest that the buyer take their new puppy to obedience classes to learn proper handling techniques after all immunizations for requirements have been met.
8.Buyer agrees to return the dog to the breeder or allow breeder to re-home dog should it become necessary. Breeder should be the first contact if Buyer can no longer keep the dog. Buyer agrees the puppy is not being purchased for resale, will never be sold to a pet shop or puppy mill. Breeder DOES NOT ever want a Florida mini Golden doodle to end up in a shelter, rescue, or abandoned.
9. All puppies have been examined by our licensed vet and given a clean bill of health before they leave our home. All puppies come with a health certificate detailing that they are current with shots and deworming as appropriate for puppies age. Puppies will be microchipped.
10. Puppy take-home package includes: A puppy Folder with all health records, health certification, Pedigree (if available), Breeders contract/ guarantee, microchip number, food that the puppy is currently being fed, a toy (We will send the puppies favorite toy), a blanket that smells like mom and brothers and sisters. We love our babies and want to get them off to the right start.
11. ***Florida mini Goldendoodles reserves the right to refuse the sale of any puppy for any reason at any time before the placement of the puppy.